Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Okay, now I REALLY, REALLY want an Ipad (and an Iphone...)

I've mentioned the Ipad before and all the cool game apps that are coming.  But this morning I read Dale Yu's summary of his time at the latest Gathering of Friends (which made me insanely jealous, as usual...)  He mentions that one of the hot toys at the Gathering was the Ipad and he described the Scrabble app which uses separate Iphones as the tile racks.  Um.  Awesome.  Ridiculously awesome.  I had to look it up.

Watch the video below and perhaps a pool of drool will start forming in front of your keyboard, as it did in front of mine...

4 comments:

  1. Have you seen the Small World app from Days of Wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mags, check out this link:

    http://www.daysofwonder.com/smallworld/en/ipad/

    Yep, wanting the Ipad BAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool.. but I still don't want an Ipad.. I'm so into gadgets but apple irritates me :D

    ReplyDelete